The most successful companies in the world invest in Business-to-Business (B2B), Integration, Managed File Transfer (MFT), and Email & Identity Security technologies for two business-critical reasons:
- To enable online trading communities of buyers and sellers, where interactions and data drive income, to increase brand equity and competitive advantage, improve customer service and reduce costs.
- To improve the reliability, security and service of their internal systems and processes.
These same companies also know that the success of their trading communities hinges not only on the underlying technologies that power them, but also on the ability to establish and enforce global, consolidated policies that allow both business and IT users to see, analyse and proactively manage all of the different types of interaction occurring within these communities. They need to answer questions like:
- Are we delivering orders on time and in full?
- Have our partners met SLAs for ASNs? Have we?
- Have we achieved HIPPA compliance across all channels (including email, MFT and B2B)?
- What percentage of claims is being processed out-of-policy?
- How do I know that ad hoc file transfers do not include sensitive data?
Axway solutions not only lay down the innovative technology foundation you need to establish, manage, expand and enhance your online communities, but they also provide the pillars of IT governance you require to answer critical questions and make sure those communities thrive — no matter how much change comes your way.
- Visibility: Gain the complete transparency and control necessary for effective automation, risk management, cost control and regulatory compliance throughout your business interaction network.
- Community: Create, maintain and develop an adaptive ecosystem for your business units, your partners, your suppliers and your customers.
- Policy: Protect and empower both business and IT users with enforceable governance policy that oversees the interactions in your trading community and ensures robust Data Loss Prevention.