There can be very distinct trading communities, with partners of varying size, each trading at a different level of importance or a different level of technical sophistication. In fact, some companies – particularly those in financial services – may even dictate the standards with which they are willing to trade, such as ETEBAC, EBICS, PeSIT or SWIFTNet.
If you need to connect hundreds, or even thousands, of trading partners, Axway Gateway can help you meet these challenges with the flexibility to support a wide range of connectivity methods, and the agility to integrate new partners and technologies as your business expands. The results are improved efficiency, visibility and control across your entire value chain.
- Multiple layers of protection include document encryption, secured connections, authenticated partner access, data integrity checks and non-repudiation of origin and receipt using signed digital receipts.
- Secure Relay provides an additional layer of protection for inbound and outbound information with secure data streaming across the DMZ.
Reliability and performance:
- Tuning capabilities optimise the processing of transactions within your system, to accommodate peak volumes and steady-stream processing.
- Near real-time document exchange (as opposed to batch or once daily) increases the pace of business.
- There are no limits on document size.
Integration and interoperability:
- Axway Interchange is fully integrated with Axway Transfer CFT, a non-intrusive, multi-platform file and message transfer controller designed for growing organisations that need to maintain business agility. Ensuring the same quality of service and a uniform interface to users and applications throughout the business — regardless of the underlying platforms — Axway Transfer CFT reduces the design, implementation and operations costs associated with increasingly complex and interdependent business processes.
- Consolidation of various B2B communication protocols and platforms into a unified, centralised, secure framework for better control over your operations. Gateway supports all standard protocols, including FTP, ODETTE and EDIINT (AS1/AS2/AS3), business-level protocols, such as RosettaNet and Global Data Synchronisation, and protocols you may need for international communication, such as ebXML.
- Axway EndPoints and Community Solutions, such as Workstation and Secure Client, establish secure, efficient and reliable last mile connections to members of your trading community.
- Optional business-level dashboards provide end-to-end visibility into POs, invoices, ASN and SLAs etc., and technical dashboards, end-to-end visibility into B2B transmissions and events.
Other Axway gateways include:
- Interchange, a high-performance B2B gateway ideal for organisations that need to create and manage sophisticated B2B communities with hundreds of business partners and multiple business units, in distributed geographic locations.
- EndPoint client such as Axway Secure Client, or uses client automation for batch and scheduled transfers,
- Align and reinforce your compliance efforts thanks to internal efficiency and automation initiatives that reduce costs,
- Use industry-recognised standards such as ebMS, EDIINT (ASx). For many years, Axway has been the reference standard for Drummond Group’s eBusinessReady™ programme, allowing companies to migrate their partners and customers from expensive EDI VANs and async/bisync, dial-up connections to a low-cost, Internet-based MFT solution with comprehensive security, management and reporting,
- Offer automated file delivery to complement interactive Web portals for partners, customers and employees,
- Reduce transaction turnaround times and significantly reduce error rates,
- Gain comprehensive end-to-end visibility into all process and data flows.
Axway Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions are optimised to enable secure, auditable and easy-to-manage Business-to-Business (B2B), Application-to-Application (A2A), and ad hoc information exchange within your existing infrastructures.
Axway gateways include:
- Interchange, a high-performance B2B gateway, ideal for organisations that need to create and manage sophisticated B2B communities with hundreds of business partners and multiple business units in distributed geographic locations.
- SecureTransport, a secure, multi-protocol, directory-based solution for integrating processes, data and workflows into your global business infrastructure.
- Gateway, with built-in support for industry-specific protocols, including ETEBAC and EBICS.
- Specialised B2Bi gateways for financial services, life sciences and automotive markets.
- Robust DMZ Security gateways that secure data as they flow into your company from the Internet and out of your company through your firewall.
Learn more about Axway MFT solutions:
EndPoints. Manage large communities and make it easy for everyone in your business ecosystem to communicate with you.
Application-to-Application (A2A) MFT. Securely transfer and track files within your organisation between distinct hardware and software platforms, without application rewrites.
Ad hoc MFT. Establish the same levels of security, visibility and traceability for unscheduled file transfers via email as you do for automated B2B and A2A file transfers.
ateways/securetransport">SecureTransport, a secure, multi-protocol, directory-based solution for integrating processes, data and file-based workflows into your global business infrastructure.