Public and private health care providers and payers around the world face daunting challenges:
- A growing need (and in some cases, a obligation) to automate and secure the exchange of patient records,
- Outdated or disjointed IT systems that do not support collaborative data exchange between national health care agencies, private insurers, hospitals, doctors, pharmacies, and patients.
- Increasingly stringent government regulations, such as HIPAA in the U.S. and a wide range of regulations in the EU.
Axway's solutions enable Public Health Care and Social Protection Systems in the EU, and U.S. Health Care Providers and Payors, to securely integrate and exchange private health care, administrative and financial information across distinct platforms.
- Axway Business-to-Business (B2B) integration solutions automate and integrate supply or value chain activities — such as order processing, delivery, invoicing, payments, and health care regulation declarations — that involve multiple organisations.
- Axway Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions enable secure, auditable, and easy-to-manage B2B, Application-to-Application (A2A), and ad-hoc information exchange within existing infrastructures.
- Axway Email and Identity Security solutions safeguard inbound and outbound email traffic, simplify file attachment management, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance with enterprise security rules and government regulations using policy-based security and real-time identity validation.
- Axway Enterprise Application Integration solutions organise end-to-end data exchanges, both within organisations and throughout trading communities of external partners, suppliers, and customers.